Abimbola Fashola, First Lady Of Lagos State Introduces New Bikes To Lagosians To Be Used On Lagos Express (Photos)

Oh yes! You heard it, First Lady of Lagos State, Dame Emanuella Abimbola Fashola has just introduced new Okada (commercial motorcycle) to
Lagosians to be used on Lagos express ... Someone told me yesterday and I thought it was a joke until I visited the shop where I took all the pictures you are about to see below. The price for one is N180, 000 and number is N20,000 making all N200,000.

These Okadas (commercial motorcycles) are the only authorized ones to be used on Lagos express, others are only meant to be used on streets lolz.

Governor Fashola and his wife, Abimbola are real business minded people. After BRT now it's Okadas lolz ... I'm definitely sure that the Governor himself knows that Lagosians can't do without Okadas (commercial motorcycles).

I snapped the pictures at Changai Investment Nigeria Limited 48, Coastes Street Ebute-Metta (East), Lagos. Tel: 08035614594


No comments:

Post a Comment