I Called Don Jazzy And He Picked Up Immediately ––D'Banj



Guys don't get it twisted; the titled is just to draw your attention to the fact that D'banj and his former tight man, Don Jazzy, are still working together, contrary to insinuations in sections of the media. D'banj himself has confirmed that he doesn't have any problem whatsoever working with Don Jazzy and that both of them have been working together, producing good music, even after the break up.


See what D'banj told Soundcity about his relationship with Don Jazzy below...
Stressing that there is no quarrel, the Kokomaster said: "Don Jazzy produced four songs on the DKM album coming out soon. I remember when I was in America and they were mastering a song and I heard the one featuring Fally Ipupa which was produced by Don Jazzy and I was like wow! I called him immediately and he picked up. I said listen to what I’m hearing, this is a music you produced. So don’t get it twisted like I said, love is a beautiful thing.
"I’m a businessman and I do what is right for my business. What I’m doing now is what I have always wanted as an artiste, professionalism and good distribution. I don’t have any regret."

No comments:

Post a Comment