50 Cent Threatens Label With Mixtape

Saturday, December 31 2011 11:24 AM EST | Posted by: Big Homie | Posted in: Blog, Gossip
After the success of The Big 10, Curtis once again took to Twitter and jokingly threatened Interscope to release his new album or he will take matters into his own hands and release more free music.
“I got 3,500,000 views in 3 day on hands up. Ok I need a record deal jimmy iovine , call me early tomorrow or I’m putting out another mix tape. Anybody want to sign me I’m a young hungry artist and I work harder then everybody in hiphop call me tomorrow.”
UPDATE: Fif is still going.
My next album is great its shame the hardest people to work with were suppose to be on the same team with me. SK.I’m not doing any press for this album. I worked really hard on it my music speaks for it self. I may put out another mix tape for fun. SK. Music was so much fun for me now the people and politics involved disgust me. I’m putting out a song tonight FT EM at 12:00 PM happy new year.
Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment