Rani Mukherji, Bollywood Star Actress Talks To Filmfare About Aditya, Her Marriage & The Nickname "Boss"


Showcased on the cover of the latest edition of Filmfare, Rani Mukherjishared her views on a wide range of topics including her relationship with Aditya Chopra, the tabloid industry's fascination with her marriage, and the title 'Boss' with the magazine.

Describing her relationship with Aditya Chopra, she said, "He has been my producer, and is a friend." When asked about the one and a half crore car that he gifted, she said, "Yet another lie! What can I do about lies?"

About being called "the boss" of Yash Raj Films, she said, "I'm not bothered about what people say behind my back…I believe in living my life and doing my work."

About her alleged married with Aditya Chopra that occurred eight months ago, she was vehement in her denial and said, " What can I do about people who believe in lies?... My marriage has become a joke, which is absolutely wrong."

Well, loss of privacy is an occupational hazard of being a celebrity in India and Rani too seems to be a victim of yellow journalism. Catch the complete interview in the latest edition of Filmfare.

No comments:

Post a Comment