I Have Become Office Prostitute To My Co-Worker –37yrs Old Lady



I'm a lady who has been in a relationship for the past 5 years. As of the past year in the relationship I have been completely stressed out due to financial issues (with no assistance from my boyfriend) and lack of attention.

With this being said, sleeping together hasn’t been much of a concern for me. He has stressed the fact that this is a need for him, in which I do understand, but I’m not as sexually attracted to him as I was.
 

 
So, let’s fast forward a bit; five months ago I began a new friendship with a co-worker who had been pursuing me hard. I became aware of the fact that he had a lady (who he plans on marrying) once we started to get acquainted, and he knew of my situation. We would be temporary. We begin to get quite close over time and eventually became physical 2 months in (mostly kissing and sex only a couple times).

Feelings have started to brew on both ends to the point that we were falling for one another, but someone else came in to the picture: God.

One minute he’s telling me how he needs me in his life and he can’t let me go, and I’m his addiction. Then he’s making statements of him being disobedient to GOD. This little charade has happened about 3 times. What is this guy up to? Is he just telling me sweet words to continue to have sex with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment