Justin Bieber Sued For Purchasing Penis Enlargement With Michigan Man's Credit Card

| Filed under: Wacky, Tacky & TrueSilly!Legal MattersUsherSelena GomezJustin Bieber

Settle down, Beliebers! This is all a bunch of BULL!
This might be the best lawsuit ever. As long as you don't take the civil courts seriously.
A Michigan man is suing Justin Bieber because he claims that the pop star stole his American Express credit card to purchase a penis enlargement.
But wait…it gets better (or worse, depending on how you look at it).
The plaintiff claims to be Selena Gomez's dad who lent her pop star boyfriend $426.78 for an abortion. Our words can't do his ludicrous charges justice, so here's what the court documents say:
"Bieber has cost me $426.78 and never paid me back. This money was used as abortion money because Justin Bieber got my daughter Selena pregnant in my bedroom, on my canadian bear rug."

No comments:

Post a Comment